Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Irish Coffee Cake❤️
Bite N Sip
Prep Time: 35 Min
– 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour – 1 ½ cups white sugar – 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder – ½ teaspoon salt – 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate – 3 eggs – 1 ⅔ cups whipping cream, chilled – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract – ½ cup Irish Cream – 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules – 2 tablespoons white sugar
Cook Time: 02 Hour
Ingredients for cake
– 2 tablespoons Irish Cream – 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules – ⅔ cup butter, softened – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract – 2 ⅔ cups powdered sugar – 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
Ingredients for Froasting
– Preheat the oven at 350°F . Grease two 8-inch cake pans. Freeze a mixing bowl. – Add the described quantity of flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, mix together in a bowl.
– Melt the unsweetened chocolate by boiling it over simmering water, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Let it cool. – In a bowl, beat eggs until thick for approximately 5 minutes.
– Take a cold bowl from the freezer, pour whipping cream mix until stiff. Fold in melted chocolate, eggs and vanilla extract.
– Add flour mixture while beating, folding softly after every addition, until combined. Pour into the cake pan.
- Allow the cake to bake for approximately 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
– In a bowl stir coffee granules, whiskey and sugar until coffee is dissolved. Sprinkle the mixture over the layer of cake.
- Gradually add powdered sugar until smooth. Frost the cake with the mixture and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.