Who doesn’t love caffeine in the morning or in the evening? Every one of us, right? And I guess I am the first one to admit that having caffeine in the morning is a must; my day cannot be started without it! And I am not willing to give it up anytime soon. Is this the case with you also?
Well, when it comes to these frothy beverages that are sweetened with dates and are super thick & creamy in nature, including almond milk and almond butter, it just gives a heavenly taste. Plus, the inclusion of grounded cinnamon and freshly brewed coffee makes it all the more desirable! Your morning coffee drink just got better.
You can expect a sweet & grounded earthy flavor, thanks to nutty almond milk and dates. What more could anyone want, this is just perfect!
We hope that you enjoy our date latte recipe as much as we do!
Date Latte – Super Creamy Drink To Calm Your Mind
- Microwave Safe Mug
- A Big Spoon
- Coffee Mugs
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk If You Prefer Homemade, Go For It
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 4 Medjool date Pitted & Roughly Chopped
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Grounded
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Pure
- Black Coffee For Serving Strong
- Start with brewing your favorite coffee.
- Now, take almond milk and pour it into a microwave safe mug. Add the Medjool dates as well.
- Let it microwave for 2-3 minutes so that the milk gets warm and the dates become soft.
- Next, you need to put the mixture of date & milk, almond butter, coffee, cinnamon, and vanilla extract into a blender.
- Turn on the blender at a low speed and gradually increase the speed. Blend everything until it becomes smooth.
- Take a big spoon to block the foam and pour the mixture into the mugs. Also, pour some coffee from the top of the coffee mug.
- Finally, top it up with as much foam as you prefer. Now you can enjoy your drink!
- If you are not a date person, then you can just keep them aside and add honey to sweeten them.
- Remove the pits in the dates, and if you purchase pre-pitted dates, you must know that a pit can hide anywhere, so make sure to double-check properly. Be sure to remove any pits in the dates.
- If you don’t have a microwave, then you can do the third-step on top of a stove also. Just add milk & dates to a small saucepan, and heat it until the milk gets warm and the dates are soft.
- If the mixture appears to be of grainy texture and you don’t prefer that, then you need to blend it for some more time. Plus, you can strain the mixture using a fine mesh while pouring it into the mugs.
The date latte recipe is super easy and flavorsome. Apart from being intensely thick & creamy, this latte is prepared with amazing ingredients that are beneficial for our health. However, you must have tried a lot of coffee recipes, but trust me, after having this, you just can’t avoid thinking about a date latte! Give this a quick try, and let us know your thoughts on this recipe in our comment section below.
Can You Add Date Syrup In The Latte?
Yes, you can add date syrup to your date latte. But, you have to make sure to balance out the sweetness.
Is It Okay To Add Dates To Your Coffee?
Yes, definitely! Medjool dates provide you with that perfect touch of sweetness and flavor.
What Does A Date Latte Taste Like?
This is quite similar to coffee but not exactly the same. It has a slightly nutty and sweet flavor accompanied by the richness of coffee.