Korean Banana Milk is a smooth, delicious, and heavenly flavored beverage that is very easy to make with just 5 simple ingredients! This is a spin-off recipe of the most popular Korean banana milk drink that is being sold in tetra packs, named “Binggrae Korean Banana Milk.”
Nonetheless, it is an entirely natural drink without the addition of any kinds of additives or preservatives. It is super yummy and super easy to make if you have a good-quality blender.
Personally, I am in love with this Korean banana milk, and I just can’t just get enough of this! But I refrain from buying one while looking at the price tag. Is it the same with you? Also, the Korean banana milk that is sold in the market contains additives & preservatives to increase the shelf-life and is actually not good for us.
So, we came up with our own version! You just have to gather all the ingredients mentioned below and add them to a blender. To know the full recipe, continue reading our blog!
Korean Banana Milk Recipe — A 5-Min Recipe
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Milk Of your Choice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup Or Brown Sugar Optional
- Vanilla Extract Adjust To Your Taste
- 1 or 2 Ice Cubes
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients like sliced bananas, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, ice cubes and water as well.
- Now, blend all the things on high speed until it becomes super thick, smooth & creamy.
- If you would prefer it to be extremely smooth, use a sieve and run the milk through it before pouring the banana milk into the glass.
- Garnish it with a slice of banana, and it’s ready to serve.
- You can make use of honey instead of regular sugar to give it a healthier punch.
- We suggest you use quality vanilla essence.
- If possible, opt for a high-power mixer grinder/blender to make sure that bananas & milk are mixed appropriately.
- Plus, try to utilize a spotted black banana, as it helps in providing the best flavor.
Well, I hope that you will definitely give this Korean Banana Milk a try and will love it! It always gives me immense pleasure when you people make my recipes. Thank you so much for visiting my food recipes blog, and please share it with your friends & family or on social media. If you share it on social media, don’t forget to tag us!
Is It Okay To Drink Banana Milk Every Single Day?
Having any item on a daily basis is definitely not going to help you in the long-term as you might get some health issues. Try having it once or twice a week.
What Does Banana Milk Taste Like?
It is the perfect blend of sweetness and flavor of banana. Once you try this, there’s no going back!
Why Do Korean Banana Milk Tastes So Good?
It simply tastes just like bananas with the richness of milk. It has a velvety texture that has the ability to replace your favorite milkshake.