Table of Contents
Who doesn’t enjoy eating guavas? It is one of the most delicious tropical fruits one can ever have, and similar to any other fruit, guava can be consumed in various ways! And what can be better than making a chilled guava milkshake out of it to get that extra refreshing vibe & enjoy the weather.
Today, I am going to share my favourite guava milkshake recipe with you all and trust me, after trying it once, you are going to ask for it again and again! It is incredible and has a creamy taste that even kids & elderly people are delighted to have!
Guava milkshakes are exceptionally easy to prepare and also offer a lot of health benefits. Yes, you read that right! It is rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants & dietary fibre. So, you must try out our recipe, and well, it can be a chance to impress everyone around you with this appetizing & healthy drink.
How To Make Guava Milkshake?
Guava Milkshake Recipe
- Milkshake Glasses
- 2 Cups Of Milk
- 2 Guava Medium Size
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Wash the guavas in running water and then cut them into small pieces.
- In a blender, add the chopped guavas, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Blend everything together to achieve a fine & smooth consistency.
- Next, use a colander to remove the seeds and also to get a smooth texture.
- Pour the guava milkshake into the glasses and serve immediately!
- It is important to strain the guava milkshake to remove the seeds so that it gets a smooth and fine texture.
- An amazing alternative to vanilla extract is cardamom powder. You can use whatever your taste preferences are!
- To make a vegan version of a guava milkshake, you can use dairy-free milk such as almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, etc.
- For toppings, chia seeds or flax seeds can be added to the guava milkshake.
It is best to consume a Guava Milkshake immediately after it is served. However, you can store it in your refrigerator for up to 24 hours and not more than that!
It is extremely important to keep your body hydrated during summer, and trying out several summer drinks can make you feel refreshed as well as energized! Similar to the Watermelon Milkshake, Guava Milkshake is a popular beverage that is a must-try! You just cannot miss out on this amazing & super-easy milkshake. Just follow our recipe step-by-step and give yourself a treat in the summer!
Can We Have Guava And Milk Together?
Absolutely, yes! That’s what this milkshake recipe is all about, a perfect blend of tropical fruit, guava and milk, which is delectable. There’s no issue in having these two together, so no worries.
Is It Necessary To Add Sweetener To The Guava Milkshake?
The fruit, guava, has a natural sweetness, and it should be sufficient, but if you prefer a strong, sweet taste in your milkshake, you can add sugar or honey. You can adjust the sweetness in accordance with your taste preferences.
Is It Okay To Use Canned Guava Juice To Make A Guava Milkshake?
Yes, there is no problem in using canned guava juice to make this recipe, but you should know that the taste might vary slightly. Also, adjust the quantity according to your taste preferences and reduce the amount of sugar if the canned guava juice is sweetened already.