Are you in for a warm, cozy & sweet coffee? We have the perfect recipe for you! We are all lovers of Nutella, and Nutella-flavored drinks just top the list! It is a super easy recipe to make, and honestly, it teams up well with winter evenings/nights. It’s just a six ingredients recipe.
Let us guess, when you read about Nutella, the first thing that comes into your mind is having Nutella toast in your breakfast, right? Well, this time, we are not going to talk about that; instead, we want you to try a mouthwatering drink with Nutella. It is a perfect recipe when you are in a hurry!
It cannot be denied that the sweet and smooth Nutella is supreme of all. Adding a bit of Nutella to your coffee helps in creating a whole different new experience. Also, it is a great thing to make remarkable coffees all by yourself for your family & friends when they are visiting.
The best part about nutella is that you can add it to any coffee you prefer to drink. So, try our recipe today and enjoy the cafe-like-coffee at your home!
Moving on, let’s get started with the Nutella Hot Coffee recipe!
Nutella Hot Coffee Recipe — An Instant Coffee Recipe That You’ll Love
- ½ Cup Hot Brewed Coffee
- ½ Cup Milk Of Your Choice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce Optional
- Take a medium size saucepan, add milk, heat it for some time, and keep it aside.
- Next important step is to brew your coffee.
- In a glass cup, add Nutella hazelnut spread, milk, and sugar.
- Now add the brewed coffee into the glass and mix well. Make sure everything is well-combined. This process can take a few seconds.
- Add some whipped cream and give it a stir.
- Finally, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve this Nutella Hot Coffee with a straw.
- If you want, you can top it off with some whipped cream. It depends on the sweetness level you prefer in your drinks.
- If you like marshmallows, then you can add some on top of your coffee.
- Sprinkling chocolate chips are also a good option to decorate & make it more tastier.
- To give it a nutty flavor or crunch, you can opt for adding a few nuts to your Nutella hazelnut spread coffee.
Did you like the Nutella Hot Coffee Recipe we shared with you? Without a second thought, try this at your home and share this recipe with your family & friends. Also, leave your comment below to let us know about your experience!
Is It Okay To Put Nutella In Coffee?
Yes, it’s perfectly fine. You know what, once you try the combination of Nutella, Coffee & Milk, there’s no going back! It’s a delicious beverage that you can never say no to!
Can Nutella Be Added To Black Coffee?
Definitely, yes! When mixed with your favorite black coffee, it gives you an amazing taste. Also, Nutella can be utilized in coffee in so many different ways.
Can You Put Nutella In Hot Coffee?
It is completely fine to add a few spoons of Nutella to your hot coffee. Due to the warmth of your hot coffee, Nutella starts to melt and mixes with it and gives an amazing texture.