Table of Contents
Are you a latte-person? Well, definitely you are because that’s why you are here at our Peanut Butter Latte recipe blog! I am a proud caffeine-addict, and I cannot start my day without sipping my coffee while sitting on my balcony.
Peanut Butter Latte helps to kick-start my day and rejuvenates my soul, especially in the winter season, when you are in no mood to get out of bed and confront the chilled weather! Peanut Butter Latte is a perfect drink for people who love coffee and peanut butter.
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious Peanut Butter Latte! Read our complete recipe to give yourself a nutty treat this winter season!
How To Make Peanut Butter Latte?
Peanut Butter Latte Recipe
- Coffee Grinder
- Espresso Machine
- Medium-Sized Saucepan
- Coffee Mugs
- 2 Cups Of Milk Of Your Choice
- 1 Cup Of Water
- 6 tbsp Of Coffee Beans
- 3 tbsp Of Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Of Honey
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup Sweetener – Optional
- Cinnamon Powder Optional
- Whipped Cream Optional
- Start with bringing the coffee beans and make sure to achieve a fine texture.
- Next, brew espresso shots using freshly ground coffee and water.
- Take a medium-sized saucepan and add milk. Steam the milk properly so that a good layer of foam is formed on top to make that perfect latte.
- Let it simmer for some time and then add peanut butter, vanilla extract and honey. Stir well. At this time, if you prefer adding sweetener, you can add maple syrup.
- Heat it over low to medium heat and keep stirring once in a while to mix everything properly. Take off the saucepan from the heat just before the milk mixture is about to boil.
- Into the coffee mugs, pour the Peanut Butter Latte evenly. Garnish it with cinnamon powder. You can even top it with some whipped cream.
- And your Peanut Butter Latte is ready to be served!
- Adding maple syrup is optional, if you prefer sweetness in your latte then you can add it or completely avoid it.
- Adding cinnamon powder and whipped cream is also optional. You can add toppings of your choice such as crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.
Peanut Butter Latte can be stored in a highly sealed jar in your refrigerator for up to 24 hours. You can enjoy it by adding ice cubes or even warming it up in your microwave.
Just like Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk, Hazelnut Latte & Chocolate Latte, Peanut Butter Latte is also one of my favourite lattes which is very comforting and delicious. The best thing about lattes is that they can be prepared in just a few minutes with a few simple ingredients. Also, to keep your day going strong, you definitely need multiple sips of Peanut Butter Latte! Once you have tried this recipe, let us know about your experience, we are excited to hear that from you!
Does Peanut Butter Go Well With Coffee?
The combination of both the flavours, peanut butter and coffee is wonderful as it has the nutty & earth taste of peanut butter and the richness of coffee. It is the perfect blend of sweet and salty, and therefore, the Peanut Butter Latte is the best drink to have!
Is It Okay To Put Peanut Butter Into Milk?
Absolutely yes! Adding peanut butter to milk gives you a rich and creamy texture that is full of flavours. It is one of the best combinations in the world and a perfect drink to start your day with!
Can I Use Different Types Of Peanut Butter To Make A Peanut Butter Latte?
It is completely fine to use different types of peanut butter such as creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter, etc. It is completely your choice! However, for making lattes, it is recommended to use creamy butter because it blends very smoothly into the lattes.
Can I Make A Cold Peanut Butter Latte?
Yes, to make a cold Peanut Butter Latte, you just need to brew the espresso and let it cool down. Add cold milk and peanut butter into a blender. Add a few ice cubes and mix well. And your cold Peanut Butter Latte is ready.