Table of Contents
Hey peeps! Are you bored of drinking plain milk every day just because it is considered to be healthy? Well, let’s add some yummy flavours to the regular milk and honestly, it’s okay to have a cheat day sometimes, right? Today, I am going to share my favourite Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Recipe with you all!
And you know what? You can actually serve Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk warm or cold! Yes, it depends on how you prefer having your sweet treat. It’s best for both seasons, summers & winters!
Also, winter is around the corner, & we all crave something comforting & warm to have like Nutella Hot Chocolate! Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk is a perfect drink to cherish at this time of the year. So, why wait anymore? Let’s jump to the recipe now!
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Recipe
- Milk Frother Or A Blender
- 2 Glasses
- 600 ml Of Milk Of Your Choice
- 2 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 60 ml Of Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Sauce Or Caramel Sauce
- Crushed Roasted Peanuts For Garnish
- Chocolate Shavings For Garnish
- A Pinch Of Sea Salt Optional
- Take a small bowl and measure the creamy peanut butter & chocolate chips. Put the bowl in your microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, and stir well. Repeat this step until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Drizzle some chocolate or caramel sauce into the serving glasses. Remember that the glasses you are using must be chilled.
- Pour the milk equally in both glasses.
- Next, add the peanut butter & chocolate chips mixture and a pinch of sea salt equally into the two glasses and then using a milk frother, blend everything nicely.
- Now, in a bowl, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks are created and then, using a spoon, put it on top of the peanut butter chocolate milk.
- Garnish it with crushed roasted peanuts or chocolate shavings, whichever you prefer and serve immediately!
- For making this recipe, you can choose milk of your choice such as regular milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, full-fat milk and more.
- If milk frother is not available, then you can add all the ingredients into a mason jar and shake well. Or, you can simply use a spoon to mix everything.
- Add sea salt only when the peanut butter you are using does not contain salt.
- If you want to serve it hot, then before adding milk to the normal glasses, heat it in a medium-sized saucepan.
- If you prefer serving it cold, then add a few ice cubes to the glasses, add the milk and then the mixture. Give it a nice stir or blend everything together.
- You can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it thick and cold.
- Adding a ripe banana into the blender will make this dessert even more nutritional and full of flavours. It will become thick & creamy like a milkshake.
- If you want to give it a vegan twist, then you can use almond or oat milk and replace heavy cream with coconut cream. Plus, do not forget to use vegan chocolate.
- To make it a protein-rich beverage, you can add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein and blend nicely. This can be an amazing post-workout drink.
Peanut butter chocolate milk can be refrigerated and stored in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk recipe has all the goodness of nuts, butter, chocolate and milk! Nutty, buttery & chocolatey, It’s got all the flavours you want. Also, kids will enjoy this delicious dessert like no one else! Try our recipe today and share your experience in the comment section below.
What Is Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk is a mouthwatering dessert that is a combination of different flavours like sweet, creamy, nutty, and chocolatey. It takes no time to make and can be prepared within a few minutes.
Can I Drink Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Every Day?
There is no doubt that peanut butter chocolate milk offers a lot of nutritional value but the fact that it contains sugar cannot be ignored. So, it’s better to consume it in moderation.
What Is The Right Time To Drink Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk?
You can have this as a dessert after having breakfast, lunch or dinner and even as a snack in the evening. You can also have it before you go to bed. It keeps you energized and also promotes peaceful sleep.