Table of Contents
Hi there, here we are with yet another amazing & new recipe that has the yummiest hazelnut chocolate spread, any guesses? Yes, right! It’s none other than — Nutella. It is a versatile ingredient with which you can make so many recipes.
Nutella hot chocolate is a delight to our taste buds. It is warm, chocolatey, sweet, creamy, and what not! Preparing a warming treat in the winter season is what we all crave for! The beauty of this cozy recipe is that you just need four simple ingredients.
We can’t wait anymore for you to read the nutella hot chocolate recipe, a dream for all chocolate lovers. Let’s jump to the recipe right away!
How To Make Nutella Hot Chocolate?
Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Small Saucepan
- 4 Cups Of Milk Your kind of milk – low fat, full fat, skimmed milk, etc.
- 2 tbsp Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Take a small saucepan and add milk. Give it a boil.
- Now, add nutella to the milk and bring it to a simmer. Keep a watch on it so that it does not come out of the saucepan.
- Next, add sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder, then whisk properly.
- As it simmers, give it a nice stir until it is mixed well.
- Finally, pour nutella hot chocolate into your mugs. If you want, you can top it with whipped cream and serve it straight away.
- If you like, garnish nutella hot chocolate with some marshmallows, nuts, or chocolate chips.
- If you want to store it, then pour the nutella hot chocolate into an airtight glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator. It will be fresh for up to 2-3 days.
- In order to reheat nutella hot chocolate, pour it into a small saucepan and simply reheat it on medium flame.
Everyone I know is a big fan of warm chocolatey drinks in winter, and honestly, even me. Also, in summer evenings, it just feels like the right choice. It’s time for you to make this delicious warm drink for yourself as well as your friends & family. It can be the perfect choice for weekends when chilling with your closed ones. Evenings & deep talks with nutella hot chocolate might hit differently! Do let us know your feedback in our comment section below.
Can Nutella Be Mixed With Milk?
It is actually the best combination ever, and it is completely okay to mix them together.
Does Nutella Hazelnut Spread Mix Better With Milk Or Water?
If you are someone who prefers water in your hot chocolate drink and does not want to be sweetened much, then you can mix it with water, as water tends to dilute the hot chocolate. If you mix it with milk, it sweetens the drink right up. Read our nutella milkshake recipe to know more.
What Makes Nutella Hot Chocolate Taste Better?
The richness of chocolate and the creaminess will make your head turn. Plus, the whipped cream or your favorite toppings would be like the cherry on the cake.