Over the past year or two, celery juice recipe has become extremely popular. The fact that this celery juice recipe is simple to make and delicious has truly won me over. It is excellent and quite refreshing.
You’ve therefore come to the right place if you’ve been wondering how to make celery juice! Try adding any fruits or vegetables to the mixture if you think celery juice tastes too bitter.
For me, adding ice to a glass of celery juice recipe adds a cool touch and dilutes the juice, making it much more pleasant to drink.
Remarkable Celery Juice Recipe
- 2-3 Celery sticks
- 1-2 cups Water
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon or lime juice
- 1 Green Apple or pear chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- Honey to taste
- A little bit of black pepper powder
- Wash the celery stick and cut off the base and top of the stalks. Also, chop the green apples into small cubes and crush the ginger into a fine paste.
- Now, add celery, water, ginger, and apple until smooth in a juicer or blender.
- Place the strainer over a bowl and strain the celery juice. And add lemon juice, black pepper powder, and honey, and mix the juice well.
- Collect the juice and serve it fresh into in a glass.
- You can use coriander leaves or spinach for a healthier version.
- Use straight and rigid celery sticks for the best results.
- You can store it in a glass jar with a tight lid in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Only a few ingredients are required to make the celery juice recipe. You have one of them, and I’m sure you also have the others! Apples and celery should be washed and chopped. You may begin juicing by feeding the apple, celery, and water into the juicer. Then add lemon juice, honey, and ginger. The result is homemade celery juice that is clear and smooth.
Celery juice has a classic flavor, and it is tangy and peppery. Because of its flavor profile, it pairs well with other fruits and vegetables. If you have a sweet tooth or prefer sweet juices, you can add fruits like apples, pear, and so on, or use honey or sugar as a sweetener.
How much celery should I use to make juice?
Around one large bunch of celery is required for sixteen ounces of juice. It would help if you still had breakfast after drinking celery juice because it is a medicinal drink rather than a caloric one that will keep you going through the morning. After drinking your celery juice, wait at least fifteen minutes before consuming anything else.
What can you add to celery juice to improve the flavor?
Your celery juice will taste much better if you add a green apple, pineapple pieces, lemon, and ginger. Using lemon is the second trick. Although lemon is fantastic and will bring a little bit of that sour flavor to balance some of the celery flavors, you may also use lime.
Can I add honey to my celery juice?
I choose to use honey syrup for this drink, but celery juice can be sweetened in several other ways. Among the alternatives are raw sugar, honey, and Monk Fruit sweetener. Of course, you might ignore this choice. It gives a particularly deep, rich flavor.