Table of Contents
Hey everyone, let’s brew some happiness with our homemade Irish Latte recipe this winter season! You can now enjoy a cup of hot & delicious Irish Latte at home and it’s a perfect way to warm up yourself during the chilly winter evenings.
Irish Latte is simple to make with just a few ingredients and it can be served as a sweet beverage or dessert! Instead of hopping to different cafés this winter season, you can get the café vibe at your home with a cup of Irish Latte itself!
I think you are a coffee lover just like me, and therefore you must try out more homemade recipes such as Peanut Butter Latte, Chocolate Latte and Hazelnut Latte. Well, let’s read how to make this yummy Irish Latte at home!
How To Make Irish Latte?
Irish Latte Recipe
- Medium-Sized Saucepan
- Latte Glasses/Coffee Mugs
- 50 ml Of Irish Whiskey
- 4 Shots Of Espresso
- 200 ml Of Whole Milk Full-Fat
- 60 g Of Whipped Cream
- 2 Pinchs Of Nutmeg Powder Cinnamon Powder Or Cocoa Powder (Of Your Choice)
- 2 tsp Sugar Or Any Sweetener Optional
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Sauce For Garnishing
- First, prepare the espresso shots.
- Take a medium-sized saucepan and add the milk. Heat it up to froth the milk. Do not boil it. Let it simmer for some time so that a layer of foam is formed on top of the milk.
- Take two latte glasses or coffee mugs and add Irish Whisky.
- Next, add espresso shots and stir well.
- Pour the hot frothy milk into the mugs.
- Top it with fresh whipped cream and sprinkle nutmeg powder.
- Your delicious Irish Latte is ready to be served!
- Instead of using nutmeg powder, you can even use cinnamon or cocoa powder for garnishing.
- If you prefer, you can add sugar or any sweetener of your choice to the Irish Latte.
- If you want to make this recipe a vegan one, then you must use plant-based milk. Also, almond milk, soy milk, or oats milk can be used as well.
- To make it a decade version, make sure you use decaffeinated coffee and then you can enjoy your coffee without caffeine.
- Instead of using Irish Whiskey, you can use “Baileys Irish Cream” to make Irish Latte. It will make your latte more creamy and delicious. This version can be called Irish Cream Latte.
- To make your Irish Latte alcohol-free, you can use Irish Coffee syrup or whiskey-flavoured syrup. You will get the same result with these syrups without any alcohol content.
- If you want to serve it cold, then you just need to use cold brew, a few ice cubes and chilled milk.
The homemade Irish Latte is recommended to be consumed immediately after it is served. When you are intended to serve Irish Latte hot, then do not delay it any further because if it is too late then the milk foam will come to be flat. And if you reheat the latte, it won’t taste the same.
However, if you have to store it for any reason, then you can refrigerate the Irish Latte for 24 hours without adding the whipped cream. Serve it cold and add a few ice cubes. Do not reheat it.
It’s time to get cozy in those winter pyjamas with a cup of hot Irish Latte! If you are a huge fan of Starbucks Irish Cream Latte, then you are surely gonna love this homemade version. Irish Latte is a smooth latte that is infused with a touch of Irish cream, which is a less alcoholic version when compared to Irish coffee! It’s a must-try recipe this festive season.
What Irish Latte Made Of?
An Irish Latte is a coffee drink that is made of Irish Whiskey/Irish Cream, steamed milk and espresso. It is rich in flavours and has a delightful taste that makes your day.
Is Irish Latte Strong?
Irish Latte is full of flavours that are strong enough to tantalize your taste buds. You may feel like it has a strong kick of alcohol but that’s not the case! It is more like a comfort drink that can be enjoyed on a chilly evening.
Can I Make An Iced Irish Latte?
Yes! To make an Iced Irish Latte, you simply need to add the cold espresso over ice. Then add chilled milk along with the Irish Cream and give it a quick stir so that everything is mixed properly. Your Iced Irish Latte is ready to be enjoyed!