Table of Contents
Winter is here and the first thing that comes to mind is to brew delightful coffee for ourselves and our loved ones! Hazelnut Latte is one such pleasant & comforting coffee drink that has the earthy & sweet flavour of hazelnuts with the richness of creamy milk & espresso.
Hazelnut Latte originated in Italy, a country that has mastered the art of espresso-making year after year! The flavor of hazelnuts when combined with coffee, creates a delightful balance that is too satisfying and heavenly. The aroma of a Hazelnut Latte is everything in itself and it makes you feel cozy!
How To Make Hazelnut Latte?
Hazelnut Latte Recipe
- Espresso Machine
- Medium-Sized Saucepan
- Coffee Mugs
- 2 Shots Of Espresso
- 2 tbsp Of Hazelnut Syrup
- 500 ml Milk Of Your Choice
- Start with preparing espresso shots by utilizing an espresso machine.
- Now take a medium-sized saucepan and add the milk of your choice. Heat it over low to medium heat and wait until it simmers. Do not let it boil.
- When the milk is getting heated, take a coffee mug and add the hazelnut syrup into it.
- Next, add the hot milk to the coffee mug and remember to leave some space at the top of the mug. Do not completely fill the coffee mug.
- Gradually add the espresso shot into the coffee mug, letting it smoothly mix with the hazelnut syrup and milk.
- Lastly, top the Hazelnut Latte with some whipped cream. You can even sprinkle a pinch of cocoa powder or cinnamon powder if preferred.
- Your homemade Hazelnut Latte is all set to enjoy!
- To make Mocha Hazelnut Latte, you just need to add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup into the Hazelnut Latte. The combination of both the flavours, Hazelnut and chocolate cannot be explained in words.
- To give it a refreshing touch, make your Hazelnut Latte and let it cool down for a bit. Then add ice cubes and enjoy an Iced Hazelnut Latte to beat the heat on hot summer days.
- To make this recipe vegan, make sure to use almond milk, oats milk, soy milk, etc. You can even use gluten-free and vegan hazelnut syrup.
- For toppings, you can use hazelnut bits or chocolate chips.
It is always suggested to drink a freshly brewed Hazelnut Latte. However, if you want, you can store it in the mason jars for just 24 hours and not more than that!
Hazelnut Latte is a rich coffee beverage that is full of nutty flavours and has a velvet-like smoothness! It perfectly gives you the best coffee experience at your home and the aroma in the air makes you feel like sitting at a cozy café. If you are a coffee lover, then you must try out this amazing recipe and pave your way to make the perfect Hazelnut Latte with our easy recipe! Also, don’t forget to share your coffee experience with us in the comment section below.
Is It Okay To Utilize Pre-Ground Coffee For Making Hazelnut Latte?
It is best to use freshly ground coffee beans but there’s no problem in using pre-ground coffee if a coffee grinder is not available at the moment. You just need to select a medium grind size for optimal extraction.
Can Hazelnut Latte Be Made A Dairy-Free Drink?
Definitely yes! You just need to go for non-dairy milk alternatives such as almond milk or oat milk. But you should know that different types of milk might froth differently. For making Hazelnut Latte at your home, you must look for “barista” style milks at your nearby grocery store that can froth better when preparing lattes.
Can I Utilize Different Flavored Syrups Instead Of Hazelnut Syrup?
Indeed! If you don’t prefer Hazelnuts, then you are free to experiment with different syrup alternatives such as vanilla, caramel, pumpkin spice and more.
Is It Okay To Use Hazelnut Flavored Coffee To Prepare Hazelnut Latte?
Yes, it is completely okay but you must know that the taste will be different! It will not give you the results that you are looking for! It’s better to follow the recipe step-by-step for desired results. It is suggested that if hazelnut syrup is not available, then you can go for hazelnut-flavored coffee.