Table of Contents
The recipe that we are going to share today is — Korean Strawberry Milk! Yes, our two favorite ingredients when combined together bring tons of flavor to our life. Also, when it is made, it looks mesmerizing!
Korean strawberry milk is not similar to your regular strawberry drink as it is completely made with fresh strawberries. In this recipe, we are going to make homemade strawberry syrup, and the taste is just amazing!
It has a creamy, rich texture with the goodness of strawberries and milk. Just like the Korean banana milk & strawberry latte, this is also one of my favorite drinks in the summer.
How To Make Korean Strawberry Milk?
Korean Strawberry Milk Recipe
- Blender Or Food Processor
- Small-Sized Pot
- Serving Glasses
- 4 Cups Of Milk Of Your Choice
- 2.5 Cup Of Strawberries Frozen or Fresh
- 1.5 Cup Of Strawberry Chunks Small Pieces
- 0.5 Cup Of Sugar Or Adjust According To Your Preference
- Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Matcha Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Choco Chips
For Making strawberry puree
- Take a food processor or a blender and add the 2.5 cups of strawberries into it.
- Make a puree out of the strawberries. And if you are utilizing frozen strawberries, let them come to room temperature so that they can soften a bit. Or you can even put them in a microwave for a minute or so in order to thaw the frozen strawberries.
- Next, take a small-sized pot and add the strawberry puree. Add ⅓ of the strawberry chunks and sugar.
- Cook it over medium-high heat to bring it to a boil. Allow it to boil for at least 1 minute and then turn off the heat. Let it cool or you can refrigerate it also.
For Making Strawberry Milk
- Now in the serving glasses, add 4 to 5 tablespoons of strawberry syrup and pour the milk over the strawberry syrup. Add the strawberry chunks and top them with your favorite toppings.
- Serve immediately and to drink, using a straw mix-well the milk and the strawberry syrup.
- You can use milk of your choice such as almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk, oat milk, cashew milk, cow milk, or rice milk.
- If you go for non-dairy kinds of milk, it is better to opt for milk that is not excessively eatery like cashew milk, hemp milk, or soy milk. As it will give you a thicker consistency which feels good to be consumed.
- You can also use smoked cinnamon in your milkshake to enhance the flavor.
- The strawberry puree can be refrigerated for 2 days and not more than that.
- It is recommended to consume Korean strawberry milk the day you make it.
I hope that you will definitely make this special homemade Korean strawberry milk recipe for yourself and your family! Also, don’t forget to share our recipes with your friends & family and comment your thoughts below in the comment section. I will be more than happy to hear from you!
Is It Okay To Mix Strawberries With Milk?
Yes! It is definitely the best combination you can ever have. And if you want to go dairy-free, you can use almond milk instead.
Can I Drink Strawberry Milk Daily?
Strawberries and milk, both of them are loaded with nutrients, and it’s okay to consume them. But, you can have it according to your choice.
Is There Any Difference Between Korean strawberry milk and Japanese strawberry milk?
There is zero difference between these two, the only difference is their names. Most of the time they are referred to as the other.