Table of Contents
Strawberries! Aren’t they everyone’s favorite? They are sweet & tasty! And if you are the type of person who loves beverages that have a fruity twist and flavor of iced coffee, then you will definitely be interested in our special recipe today which is Strawberry Latte! Today, we are going to make the funniest strawberry latte, and that too with fresh strawberries.
Strawberry latte is mostly made in the summer season and it’s a perfect way to give your day a refreshing kickstart. This special drink will enable you to be cool and you know what? The flavor of strawberry can also help to stimulate your creativity! Plus, it contains extremely simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.
If you are looking for a yummy but low-calorie iced latte, then you should thank us for bringing this amazing recipe to your table! Just kidding! You must give this recipe a try this summer as the sweet flavor of strawberry and the richness of milk & coffee will indeed win you over.
How To Make Strawberry Latte?
Strawberry Latte Recipe
For Strawberry Syrup
- 4 cups Of Quartered Strawberries Fresh & Frozen
- 2 cups Of White Sugar
- 2 cups Water
For Strawberry Latte
- 32 ounces of Milk Of Your Choice
- 8 Shots Espresso Or ½ Cup Strong Coffee
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Syrup
- 4 cup Ice Cubes
- Whipped Cream
- Maple Syrup
- Melted Dark Or White Chocolate
- Small Chunks Of Strawberries
For Making Strawberry Syrup
- First, take a small saucepan and add all the syrup ingredients. Give it a nice boil over medium to high heat, and keep stirring in between. Allow the mixture to boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Now bring the heat to medium-low and allow the syrup to simmer for 5 extra minutes. After this, remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool down.
- Strain out the syrup and transfer the mixture into an airtight container.
For Making Strawberry Latte
- Brew two shots of espresso or prepare ½ cup of strong brewed coffee. Allow it to cool while you work on the next step.
- Take your latte glass and fill it with ice and then add a tablespoon of strawberry syrup.
- Next, pour cold milk on top of the ice and strawberry syrup. Then add the espresso or the strong brewed coffee. Garnish it with some fresh chunks of strawberries, whipped cream, dark or white melted chocolate, or whatever you like. Your strawberry latte is ready to enjoy!
- If you are a dessert lover, then you may add a scoop of your favorite ice cream to your latte.
- If you don’t like cold drinks, then just skip the ice part and enjoy it by pouring in some warm milk.
- You can utilize any kind of milk you like such as coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk, etc.
- Instead of using sugar, you can use maple syrup or honey as a sweetener.
- Using a milk frother, froth the milk and pour it into your glass. This will give a creamier texture to the drink.
Without giving it a second thought, we can say that strawberry is one of the yummiest flavors to enjoy. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the summer season and beat the heat! If you love the vibrant color & flavor of strawberries and are a huge fan of coffee, then surely this drink is just made for you. I am pretty sure you all will enjoy this delicious recipe, but do let me know in the comment sections below!
What Kind Of Milk Must Be Used?
Actually, it depends on you! You can use the milk that you prefer the most. Personally, I like to have dairy products so I use fresh cow’s milk as it is much creamier and froths very well. Well, there are a lot of options out there such as almond milk, oats milk, plant-based milk, etc.
Can I Use Any Sweetener, And Not Just Maple Syrup?
Definitely yes! In this recipe, I have used maple syrup as it is an unrefined form of sugar, but you are free to use any kind of sweetener you like.
Does Strawberry Go Well With Coffee?
Strawberry and coffee might seem like an odd combination but you will get the answer once you try it. It tastes amazing, they both work completely well! The fruity & sweet flavor of strawberries mixed with milk & espresso is just perfect!
Is It Okay To Use Ready-Made Strawberry Sauce?
Yes, it’s fine but we would suggest using fresh strawberries as it works excellently with a strong coffee flavor. And it is quite easy to prepare at home.