Table of Contents
What could make the mojito better, given that it is already almost perfect in every way? A few strawberries or other seasonal fruit! Strawberries pair well with a mojito’s sweet, sour, minty flavor when they peak at the start of summer.
Fresh and flavorful ingredients like strawberries that have been mushed and combined with the traditional Mojito ingredients of white rum, sugar, lime juice, mint leaves, and club soda are the focus of the Strawberry Mojito.
This cocktail is again enhanced by including strawberries, providing a range of flavors from sweet to tart. So, let’s make this cool strawberry mojito recipe for the summer.
How to Make Strawberry Mojito
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- Three-Piece Cobbler Shaker with Built-In Strainer ( You can have your Shaker and Strainer Separately too.)
- Twisted Bar Spoon with Disk Muddler
- 25ml/50ml Measure
- 10-12 Fresh mint leaves
- ½ Lime wedges
- 4-5 Strawberries sliced
- 1 tbsp Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Club soda
- 8-10 Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker or a tall glass, muddle the mint leaves, lime wedges, strawberries, and sugar until the strawberries are mashed and the sugar is dissolved.
- After adding ice cubes to a large glass, strain the mixture within it.
- Add club soda on top and mix quickly.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and strawberry slices, if desired.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar to your taste preference and use simple syrup instead of granulated sugar for a smoother texture.
- Use fresh, ripe strawberries for natural flavour.
- The soda water adds a nice fizz and balances the cocktail’s sweetness.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint leaves to make your cocktail look pretty, but it also adds extra flavor and aroma.
A Strawberry Mojito Cocktail is light, fizzy, minty, slightly sweetened, and loaded with strawberries and lime. It also is simple to prepare. You can mix this light rum alcoholic beverage as a drink or a mocktail, just like my orange mojito! For a hot summer day, prepare this strawberry mojito recipe! You should make this strawberry mojito drink when you have sweet, seasonal strawberries on hand.
What ingredients are in a strawberry mojito?
Put the cut lime slices, mint leaves, and quartered strawberries in a 16-ounce (454g) cocktail glass. Add the simple and stir the mixture for about 30 seconds. The lime liquid should be extracted, the berries should be mashed, and the mint should be given time to release its oils.