Table of Contents
Our Jaggu Dada aka Jackie Shroff is making headlines for his “kanda bhindi sookha” recipe and it’s all over the internet! Food vloggers have been seen trying to make this recipe and their reviews are amazing.
The veteran actor’s recipes and the way he explains them in his typical “bhidu” style always win the internet because they are extremely simple and can be made with just a few ingredients just like fried bhopla. So, let us not wait anymore and just dive into the recipe!
Jaggu Dada’s Kanda Bhindi Sookha Recipe
Kanda Bhindi Sookha Recipe
- Medium-Sized Saucepan
- 1 Onion/Kanda Cut Into Cubes
- 2 Cups Of Lady Finger/Bhindi Cut Into Cubes
- Oil Of Your Choice
- 1 Garlic Fundly Chopped
- Salt As Per Your Taste Preferences
- Start with rinsing the vegetables and then dice them into small cubes.
- Take a medium-sized saucepan and heat it on low to medium heat. Add some oil to it and let it warm.
- Add the onions and lady fingers. Do not stir the ingredients so that they will remain dry aka “sukha”. Just let them be in the saucepan.
- Next, add the chopped garlic and salt.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and let it cook for a while, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Voila, your kanda bhindi is ready to be served!
- You can choose any oil to make this recipe such as refined oil, olive oil, mustard oil, etc.
- If you like then you can add garlic or just skip it.
- Jackie Shroff has suggested pairing this special Kanda bhindi recipe with bhakri! But he also said that it’s up to your liking and you can have it with anything.
I have tried this recipe and it came out really well! It’s a simple recipe which is healthy and well, who doesn’t love bhindi? We all do, right? You must try this recipe for your family and yourself today! And hey, don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
Do We Need To Wash Bhindi Before Cooking?
Yes, wash the lady fingers with fresh water and let it dry. Once they are dried completely, then cut them into small cubes and keep them aside for some time. This way they will not become sticky.