Table of Contents
Have you ever had the pleasure of sipping on a mojito? The energizing drink, characterized by its blend of lime and mint, is ideal for the summertime, and we have been drinking it nonstop since we discovered it. Coconut mojito, watermelon mojito & peach mojitos are my favorite ones.
This light peach mojito recipe includes natural fruit for the flavor, and honey, rather than simple syrup, contributes just a touch of sweetness to the drink. It is the ideal beverage for outdoor events such as barbecues, picnics, and a typical Tuesday evening.
How to Make Peach Mojito
Peach Mojito Recipe
- Three-Piece Cobbler Shaker with Built-In Strainer ( You can have your Shaker and Strainer Separately too.)
- Twisted Bar Spoon with Disk Muddler
- 25ml/50ml Measure
- 5-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 ripe Peaches
- ¾ cup Club Soda or Sparkling Water
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 2-3 lime wedges optional
- Blend the peaches, honey, lime juice, and rum until smooth.
- To make mojitos, split the mint and muddle it in the bottom of your glass.
- Put some ice in the glass and then pour in the sparkling water.
- Fill the glass with the peach mixture.
- You can use the extra peach as a garnish if you like.
- Add the peaches, lime juice, and sweetener to a blender and process until smooth and thick. The peaches can be mashed by hand if you don’t have a blender.
- Preparing the peach purée in advance will make party preparation a breeze. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days or frozen for later use.
- The mint leaves are best muddled with a muddler, although a mortar and pestle will also do.
- Complete the cocktails with your preferred fruit-flavored sparkling water for an extra fruity kick.
I really hope you’ll give these peach mojitos a shot this summer when the weather is warm. Because of their simple preparation, great peach flavor, and refreshing qualities, they are an excellent method to beat the heat of the summer.
Does a peach mojito include alcohol in it?
Mojito is a type of drink that usually has alcohol in it, and it’s made with things like mint leaves, lemon juice, and sugar. But if you make a mojito without alcohol, it’s called a virgin mojito.