Table of Contents
Are you in search of a dreamy sip of goodness that will give a refreshing twist to your day? Well, Hello! I have that magical recipe that can do the trick. Yes, it’s none other than the Peanut Butter Smoothie Without Banana recipe! Peanut butter smoothie is a velvety blend of all the irresistible flavours that can kickstart your day with a burst of energy!
I don’t think that I have enough words to explain how much I adore and am obsessed with this recipe. And now my toxic trait is to get you all obsessed with it! You know what, you can make this healthy & scrumptious recipe in just 5 minutes, can you believe that? Plus, there are a lot of different versions of this recipe, but not to make it too confusing, I have tried to keep it simple yet delicious.
You should also check out the Peanut Butter Latte and Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk recipes because these two recipes are quite similar to Peanut Butter Smoothie recipes, and they all are quick to make and filling at the same time. I think you are gonna love this no-banana smoothie recipe, so let’s just start reading the recipe carefully!
How To Make Peanut Butter Smoothie Without Banana?
Peanut Butter Smoothie Without Banana Recipe
- Serving Glasses/Mason Jar
- 2 Cups Of Milk Of Your Choice
- 6 tbsp Of Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Of Flaxseeds Grounded
- 4 Medjool Dates Pitted
- Handful Of Ice Cubes
- Into a blender, add all the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Blend everything together until a smooth mixture is prepared.
- Transfer the smoothie into the serving glasses or mason jar.
- Now serve immediately so that it can be freshly enjoyed!
- You are free to use any milk of your choice, such as regular milk, full-fat milk, almond milk, oats milk, cashew milk, soy milk, etc.
- To make peanut butter smoothies, choose a peanut butter that is made out of 100% peanuts and should contain no added sugar or oil.
- I have added flax seeds to my smoothie, but it can be replaced by chia seeds. The choice is yours; whichever you want to add is fine.
- I have used Medjool dates for this recipe as it has a more caramel-like flavour, and it gives the gooey texture that I prefer.
- You can add a scoop of your most loved vanilla or chocolate protein powder.
- To make the peanut butter smoothie more creamier and filling, you can add oats, raw almonds, cashews or cashew butter.
- To put in the flavour of chocolate, you can add a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- For that extra creaminess and to give it a more healthier twist, you can add a tablespoon of plain Greek yoghurt or any non-dairy yoghurt of your preference.
- If you want your smoothie to be of thicker consistency, then add more milk, and if you want it to be runner, then add more ice cubes.
- If the dates that you are using are not that soft, then soak them up for about 10 minutes in hot water.
- For garnishing, you can use whipped cream, chocolate chips or crushed peanuts.
- When it comes to making smoothies, remember that high-quality blended is required so that all the ingredients are combined well with the required amount of force or energy. It helps in making the whole process easier.
Peanut butter smoothies without bananas can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days, but remember that the texture won’t remain the same. However, it is suggested to consume it immediately after it is served to enjoy its flavours properly.
Peanut butter smoothie without banana, isn’t it an amazing and flavourful recipe that you shouldn’t miss out on? Yes, it has the nutty & natural sweet taste that we all crave for! This is my favourite version of the peanut butter smoothie without a banana recipe, and I hope that you would like it too!
What Can I Use Instead Of Banana To Make A Peanut Butter Smoothie?
You can use dates, avocado, Greek yoghurt, silken tofu, cashews, strawberries, cocoa powder, oats and a lot of other things that can be added to the peanut butter smoothie.
Is It Necessary To Add A Banana To The Peanut Butter Smoothie?
When bananas are added to the peanut butter smoothie, they tend to add that extra richness, sweet flavour and a creamy texture. This is the reason why bananas are a popular choice when it comes to smoothies. However, it is possible to get that natural sweetness and rich texture without adding ban a to your smoothies.
What Sweeteners Can I Use To Sweeten The Peanut Butter Smoothie Without Adding Banana?
There are a lot of natural sweeteners that can be added to the smoothie, such as maple syrup, honey, or pitted dates. You don’t have to depend on bananas to get that natural sweetness.