The quick and healthy filling soup can be served as a starter or appetizer or for lunch or dinner. This soup is healthy and filled with nutrients as it has vegetables, lemon juice, and coriander.
This is a flavorful, tangy, and spicy soup with coriander and lemon as their hero ingredients. The best part of this soup is that you can add any veggies of your preference. The richness of this soup is in the lemon juice, coriander, and pepper that enhance the flavors of the soup.
Firstly, finely chop all the veggies of your choice and prepare a ginger garlic paste and corn flour slurry. Cook all the ingredients in a vessel, and lastly, add coriander, lemon juice, and pepper to give your soup a tangy and spicy taste. Follow the steps to prepare a restaurant-style lemon coriander soup.
Tangy And Healthy – Lemon Coriander Soup Recipe
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2-3 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- ½ Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander stem chopped
- ½ Carrot finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage chopped
- 2 tbsp French Beans finely chopped
- 2-3 cups Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- In a large vessel, heat oil and saute ginger garlic paste. Then add onions and saute till they start to look golden brown.
- Add coriander stems, carrots, cabbage, and French beans to the vessel. Saute for a while; also, don’t overcook.
- Add water, salt, and black pepper powder, mix well and boil the soup for 5-6 minutes.
- Prepare a corn flour slurry in a bowl by mixing corn flour into the water. Stir well, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the slurry into the soup and stir well.
- Boil and mix till the flavors are well combined. Turn off the flame, add finely chopped coriander and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Serve the lemon coriander soup hot.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice, like mushrooms, bell peppers, parsley, sweet corn, etc.
- Instead of water, you can use vegetable stock for your soup.
- Add the coriander to the soup before serving them and not while it is boiling.
- Avoid starchy vegetables in your lemon coriander soup.
Like the tangy and spicy veg manchow soup, Talumein Soup and veg lung fung soup this lemon coriander soup is another amazing appetizer. This soup is a great option for people who follow a healthy diet, as it boosts your natural immunity and is rich in vitamin C.
This delicious lemon coriander soup includes carrots, onions, french beans, and vegetables. Also, vegetable stock can be used with plenty of health benefits.
So, try this comforting hot lemon coriander soup to boost your immunity and feel fresh when trying to relieve the cold and cough.
Is this soup beneficial for reducing belly fat?
If you want to lose weight, soup is undoubtedly an indispensable part of your diet. Soup is a light and wholesome meal. However, there are hidden gems that will aid in accelerating the weight loss process and shedding stubborn belly fat, but soup is a great option.